The best Books for kids are:
- Aira anecdotes by Kaashvi Bhatia (Link)
- The lost alien by Kaashvi Bhatia (Link)
- Spaceboy by David Walliams (Link)
Why I like them reason is -Aira anecdotes- why I like It Is because It has many story's inside it and it's Interesting. It is written by me and one of the many things I want to do is write books. Stories are about an ordinary girl with big dreams who is a good observer these are simple compelling stories that encourages children to contemplate, be grateful and work towards their dreams 'there are plethora of opportunities around us , we need to just wander to experience, and have fun''
The lost alien-it is so interesting and it even has a second part which is going to come out In 2023 or 2024. Book is about an alien who has lost his brother he alone sets off, on a adventurous journey to earth to find him very captivating storyline on how he made a friend on earth and went on to look for his Little alien brother.
Spaceboy-It is such a big book and do you know what I read this book in four days. There are also many characters in it. Storyline is on a dusty old farm where Ruth spends every night looking at the stars through her telescope dreaming of more exiting life but when a flying saucer crash-lands in the cornfield. She finds herself launched into a thrilling adventure-and a friendship that will span the universe....
Comments
Post a Comment